- Semi-private elevator access for each home with secure fob entry.
- Two garage spaces in private, heated garage for each residence.
- Each first-floor unit has a private two car garage.
- Individual storage units on garage level.
- Fire alarms with full sprinkler system.
- Extensive sound deadening between units.
- Pet friendly.
- Elevator opens to your private foyer.
- Eight-foot, solid-core interior doors.
- Dramatic, eight-foot, impact-resistant glass opening to a private loggia with sixteen feet of lake exposure. Penthouses feature larger exposures.
- Ten-foot ceilings throughout with select rooms featuring decorative details.
- Master bedroom with direct lake views.
- Custom hardwood floors.
- Custom closets throughout.
- In-residence storage.
- Laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer on pedestals.
- Built-in utility sink in laundry room with granite/quartz countertop, storage cabinet and ceramic flooring.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
- Integrated cable television pre-wired to all bedrooms, kitchen, den and great room, per plan.
- Pre-wired for mechanical shades in living areas and master bedroom.
- 98% efficient individual furnaces, central air and humidity control.
The kitchens at The Parc are are large, functional and elegant workplaces with top quality features including:
- High-end stainless steel appliance package including:
- Microwave, 36” gas cooktop, self-cleaning oven(s), dishwasher, refrigerator and wine captain.
- Custom cabinetry, hardware and fixtures from Dream House - Dream Kitchens.
- Ample storage.
- Center island with seating.
- Granite countertops with full-height custom backsplashes.
- Each residence features two full baths and one powder room custom-designed by Dream House – Dream Kitchens.
- Kohler bath fixtures.
- Sound insulation in bath walls adjacent to living areas and laundry room.
POWDER ROOMS INCLUDE
- Stone or tile flooring.
- Pedestal sink or furniture-quality vanity.
- Kohler fixtures.
MASTER BATHS INCLUDE
- Heated stone or tile floors.
- Platform tub with stone or tile deck.
- Oversized shower with frameless glass enclosure.
- Choice of granite or marble countertops.
Buyers will meet with a Dream House – Dream Kitchen designer to select kitchen and bath finishes from a collection of luxurious options that reflect their own personal styles, whether Classic, Traditional or Contemporary. Buyers will also receive a ten-hour consultation with The Parc’s professional decorator.